DAY IN THE LIFE OF AN INTERIOR DESIGNER | HOW WE NAVIGATE AND OPERATE IN THE NEW NORMAL | BUSINESS
Slowly but surely… taking small steps and getting back on track. I will be very dishonest if I will say that our work, our business, our industry was not affected by the current situation. Every day, I dedicate my energy in finding ways on how we can improve our business operations in the new normal. Will be sharing with you our daily operations, some tips on how we can be more productive, and how we work. -Christine
How we navigate and operate:
1. We schedule weekly video conference as a group and we schedule one on one video calls to focus on weekly goals and solve roadblocks.
2. We maximize our share screen feature where we can easily describe, point out, and provide directions and instructions.
3. We improved our online presence by converting our jpeg portfolio files into a video slide show. With this technique, we can easily share the youtube link to our clients and showcase our previous projects.
4. Slowly, but hopefully not too late… we will be implementing video documentation of our future projects so we can share it with our future clients, followers, and community.
5. We go out and visit our project site every 14 days or twice a month, observe physical distancing, and wearing masks and face shields.
During the lockdown, we improved our online presence especially at Youtube, we re-evaluate our social media content and focused on engaging with our audience and community. Our interior design profession deals with site visits, client coordination, and more on personal interaction. We are trying our very best to maximize our technology by converting our services digitally and providing design consultation online. Praying for safety and good health of all architects, designers, construction workers, contractors, and suppliers in the Philippines. I pray that our creative, design, and construction industry in the Philippines will be vibrant, will revive, and will bounce back in the near future.