WE EXPLORE: INTERNATIONAL DESIGN CONFERENCE 2018
WE EXPLORE: HOTEL SUPPLIER 2018
WE TRAVEL: LAX, NEVADA, ARIZONA
EVENT: I-BUILD MANILA 2017 (EXHIBITOR)
WE TRAVEL: ILOCOS
WE TRAVEL: EL NIDO PALAWAN
INTERIOR dESIGN & MANILA 2016
TRAVEL EXPO 2016
COSMO’S FUN FEARLESS LIFE EVENT 2015
What a lovely afternoon with my 2 best gal pals! Bethany and Nanilyn.
As we celebrate the Cosmopolitan magazine anniversary at Skye Lounge BGC last June 6
We learned so much from our guest speakers and editors from our favorite Cosmo magazine
It was fun and exciting! lots of activities and freebies from sponsors 😉
MANILA FASHION FESTIVAL 2015
MANILA FAME 2015
ART FAIR PHILIPPINES 2015
Showing some love and support to our talented Filipino Artist
WE TRAVEL: SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA
MAPUA: INTERIOR DESIGN CAREER TALK 2015
Wait… what? me? resource speaker? but why?
I’m scared of doing some sort of speech in front of many!!!
This is exactly what I felt when my professor from college IDr. Cathy Reodique approached and invited me to conduct career talk for their students at MAPUA Interior Design Department. But seriously, this is my first time to share my career experiences especially in Managing an Interior Design Firm.
I’ve always wanted to share something new, something great and something useful to future Interior Designers.
Here’s the recap of what I have shared during this career talk
- Funny Interior Designer memes (to keep it casual and fun)
- Creative Collection 2015 presentation (my design theme for 2015)
- The message that we want to transmit to our clients (non-DIVA-ish designer, approachable, hard working)
- Key Elements in creating and managing your own design firm (TIME, HARDWORK & CONFIDENCE)
- Things that you should consider before establishing your own design firm (do you really want this?)
- Find interesting people that will serve as you inspiration (IVANKA TRUMP, MICHAEL CINCO, VICTORIA BECKHAM, MONIQUE LHUILLIER)
- Basic office needs (address, telephone and appropriate email address)
- Marketing your interior design services (social media, referral, build relationship with people)
- Finding the right contractor for the project (request for background check, registration, previous client, etc.)
- Helpful online design tools (website and link)